We are looking to recruit an excellent all-round administrator to work as a PA/Administrator to the Managing Director and Senior Management Team within our business either on a full-time or part-time basis. If part-time, then we would require the hours to be over a minimum of 4 days, and no less than 25-30 hours per week. Due to the nature of the business this is an office-based role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide efficient administration support including answering the telephone, photocopying, filing, and responding to routine correspondence
- Provide all clients / service providers with a professional friendly service promoting the company’s best interests
- Monitor meeting room availability, acting as initial point of contact for company activities
- To reproduce information and distribute as directed including via software platforms such as Sharefile
- Develop charts and visual aids for the purpose of internal external communications
- Raise sales invoices, quotations and purchase orders
- Support the Managing Director with Group activities, including administering the property portfolio and liaising with tenants and the property management companies. This will include organising maintenance repairs.
- Responsible for monitoring, sourcing, and communicating training for all employees. Ensuring that all available grants towards training are obtained and followed through to completion.
- HR administration for induction of new employees
- Produce Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals for clients
- Provide support in maintaining an active social media profile
- Support the business in developing and implementing new processes and procedures alongside ISO framework
- Supporting external consultants with auditing of ISO 9001,14001 and 45001
- Provide general administrative and organisational support to other team members as required
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all manual and electronic records for the business
- Strong administration background with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Good level of IT skills including Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word. Some audio typing may be required, but full training will be given.
- An enthusiastic and professional approach to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade C OR level 4 and above)
Benefits of joining us include:
- Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 dependant on experience (this would be pro-rata if part-time)
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – pro-rata if part-time
- Contributory pension
- Free on site parking
Seamans Building is an award-winning construction company based in Thurston, Suffolk. Established in 1912, Seamans has built a reputation for building exceptional properties – from new home builds and commercial construction, to bespoke school buildings and heritage renovations. Combining traditional craftsmanship with contemporary building techniques, the company takes pride in its superb build quality, attention to detail and customer service.
If you would like to join our team, applicants can apply by sending a covering letter and CV to:
Elm Farm Park,
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org