Established in 1912 we are proudly committed to a high-quality service and building standards.
- National Federation of Builders member | View Certificate > NFB Cert of Membership_
- Construction line Approved – No. 4160| View Certificate > Constructionline
- CHAS Construction Health | View Certificate > CHAS
- SAFE contractor accredited | View Certificate > SafeContractor
- Member of the Building Safety Group| View Certificate > BSG
- NHBC Registered
- OFTEC Registered – No.C2053
- ISO 9001:2015 | View Certificate > ISO 9001
- ISO 140001:2015 | View Certificate> ISO 14001
- OHAS 18001| View Certificate > ISO 18001
We take our commitment to quality seriously, and the Seamans Building’s management team includes staff who are BSc, CIOB and RICS qualified, as well as staff who are health and safety qualified to NEBOSH and IOSH standards. All management hold a minimum of CSCS cards reflecting their specific roles within the company.
Site Managers are trained to a minimum standard of SSSTS or SMSTS and are First Aiders, ensuring that the company’s strict management of health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
We have satisfied our aim of achieving CSCS carding at all levels within the company, supporting our desire to maintain a fully qualified, safety conscious workforce.
We subscribe to and support the principles contained within the ‘Considerate Constructors’ scheme, with a number of our sites participating. We are also proud to have received 12 Suffolk Association of Architects Craftsmanship Awards, as well as Apprentice Awards from the Suffolk Joint Consultative Committee.
Projects undertaken on site by Seamans Building have also received RIBA Design Awards, LABC Awards, NHB awards and regularly featured on national and local television, radio, and media.