This policy is written for O Seaman and Son Ltd, also trading as ‘Seamans Building’ and ‘Homes to Office’. In this policy the terms “we”, “our”, “us” refer to the afore mentioned Company, its parent company and its trading names.
We have created this policy to ensure we meet our legal and regulatory requirements in regard to the Personal Data we hold about you. This notice explains what information we may collect about you, what we may do with it and your rights.
Information you give us:
- This is information that you give us by filling out forms on our web-site, or by corresponding with us subsequently by mail, email, phone or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and contact telephone numbers.
Information we collect about you:
We will use information you give us in the following way:
- To provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us.
- To verify your details
- To provide you with marketing information about our services or products
- To notify you about changes to our services or products
- We may share your information with any member of our group
- We may share your information with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- With your consent, we may share your details with third parties so they may contact you with details of the services they provide.
How we will protect your information?
We use a range of security techniques to protect Personal Data, these are, but are not limited to:
- Information Security Management reviews;
- Robust and up to date anti – malware programs are utilised;
- Encrypted data transfer
- Password protected files
- Encrypted Back-ups
- Access controlled data storage
You have other rights in regard to your Personal Data that you may exercise where we have no legal basis to reject your request, these rights are:
- You may object or restrict our handling of your data and to restrict direct marketing
- You may have access to your data
- You may have your data corrected at any time if you believe the data we hold is incorrect
- You may have your data erased from our systems when we have no legal reason for retaining it
If you wish to exercise your rights as detailed above, please contact the Company Information Security Officer who will respond to you within 30 days.
Relevant contact information:
Information Security Officer
If you wish to know more about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) on the below contact details:
Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)
Or you can use the online service which allows you to make a complaint using the online form. You can report a breach, a concern or even just request more information. The ICO online can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
If you are a customer or a potential customer please read the following Privacy Information Notice